- Tennessee Cheesecake plans move to Lebanon
- Tennessee Cheesecake relocating from MJ to Lebanon
- Tennessee Cheesecake keeps growing
- Tennessee Cheesecake Offers Another Alternative to Flowers and Candy
- The Tennessean: Sweet deals this week: Cheesecake, Jazz Mozart and more
- Sweetie Pie: Tennessee Cheesecake's Annual Dock Sale Set for This Weekend
- Tennessee Cheesecake hits home, restaurants
- Say Cheesecake - Wilson Post 2013
- The 2013 Dock Sale
- Buy A Cheesecake Support a Nonprofit!
Posted by Tennessee Cheesecake on 9/30/2011 to New Items
Fall is here and we are excited to be baking pumpkin cheesecakes again this year. Since 1996, we've been celebrating our favorite time of year by swirling our original cheesecake into our delicious pumpkin cheesecake.
Posted by Tennessee Cheesecake on 9/1/2011 to New Items
A taste you have to experience.
The perfect blend of traditional Red Velvet Cake and our Original Cheesecake recipe. Chocolate, buttermilk, and vanilla topped with real butter-cream-icing, this a Tennessee Cheesecake you simply have to taste to experience. It doesn't just taste like a red velvet cake, it tastes better.