- Tennessee Cheesecake plans move to Lebanon
- Tennessee Cheesecake relocating from MJ to Lebanon
- Tennessee Cheesecake keeps growing
- Tennessee Cheesecake Offers Another Alternative to Flowers and Candy
- The Tennessean: Sweet deals this week: Cheesecake, Jazz Mozart and more
- Sweetie Pie: Tennessee Cheesecake's Annual Dock Sale Set for This Weekend
- Tennessee Cheesecake hits home, restaurants
- Say Cheesecake - Wilson Post 2013
- The 2013 Dock Sale
- Buy A Cheesecake Support a Nonprofit!
Posted by Tennessee Cheesecake on 2/22/2011 to E-news
Thirty years ago, my mom started making cheesecakes in her kitchen, and they turned out to be pretty delicious. There was just something about the creamy filling and the graham cracker crust that made friends and family keep coming back for more. So she decided that she'd try selling them to restaurants around Nashville, and Tennesee Cheesecake was born. Today, Tennessee Cheesecake is still family-owned and operated. While our bakery is a bit larger than my mom's kitchen, our focus is the same: quality, handmade gourmet cheesecakes that taste delicious.
Thanks for 30 great years - We're looking forward to the next 30!
Executive Vice President, Tennessee Cheesecake